Is Permanent Makeup a good choice for me?
If so, should I start with Brows, Eyeliner or Lip Blushing?

Permanent makeup (PMU) is relatively an inexpensive, non evasive cosmetic procedure that can restore color and definition to your face. If you are unsure which procedure is best for you, here are some common thoughts to consider. Which thoughts run through your head in the morning?

Brows:

  • I feel uncomfortable leaving the house or be seen in public without drawing in my brows.
  • I don't know how to draw in brows, so it's very frustrating.
  • I can draw in my Right brow, but have trouble filling in my Left brow.

    Eyes:

  • My eyes feel small or invisible unless I have some eyeliner on.
  • My waterproof eyeliner still smudges on a hot day or when I exercise.
  • My hands are not steady therefore it is difficult for me to draw on liners.

    Lips:

  • I used to have full lips, but now they are thin and non existant.
  • I look sick or pale without lipstick.
  • I apply lipstick several times a day.
  • I can't use lipstick because I no longer have lips.
  • I over draw my lip liner to make my lips look fuller

    Jee Kim

    Pretty Please Studio, San Ramon, CA

    www.PrettyPleaseStudio.com

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Permanent Eyeliner turns blue grey

    Alopecia: More Than Just Hair Loss